The Estee Lauder Companies Sales & Education Manager (La Mer/ Bobbi Brown) - Singapore Affiliate in Singapore
Sales & Education Manager (La Mer/ Bobbi Brown) - Singapore Affiliate
Brand: La Mer
POSITION SUMMARY :
To be responsible for all aspects of sales function, from devising & implementing sales strategies, forecasting sales, developing structure & supervising field sales personnel, managing promotional activities to achieve brand’s objectives
To develop and conduct La Mer training and implementation of all training programs, guidelines and brand philosophy to the field. Successful incumbent will also strategize activities for the education department in developing field employees to their full potential in achieving brand’s sales and service objectives.
Establish the right sales structure and capabilities to maximize Brands’ sales potential and ultimately achieving the Brands’ vision and goals.
Partner with marketing team to develop sales & marketing plans to ensure business growth.
Present promotional plans to Retail Partners together with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
Establish retail sales goals and motivate sales team to achieve targets.
Work closely with Demand Planning Team to ensure accurate product forecasting to meet sales trends and customer needs.
Plan and propose sell-in and sell-through targets on a yearly basis.
Recommend new product needs and promotional strategies for each account based on competitor’s activities and other industry sources
Manages Operational Effectiveness
§ Ensure effective budgetary control over sales expenses, returns and promotional expenses.
§ Supervise FSEE to establish and achieve sell-in and sell-through sales targets, and inventory targets.
§ Monthly review of stock module to ensure accurate mix of products for day to day and promotional business.
§ Analyze and review monthly and annual sales statistics. Provide recommendations, commentaries and action plans to Sales & Marketing Manager.
§ Prepare all monthly and annual sales reports.
§ Analyze and submit competitors’ activities on a monthly basis.
Improves Business Processes
§ Ensure customers’ information are accurately captured and reported on a monthly and yearly basis.
§ Supervise FSEE to ensure timely submission of monthly reports including commission paperwork.
§ Assist Sales & Marketing Manager in management of the following :
§ Budget planning processes
§ Annual Store Business Review Presentation
§ Annual Stock Take
§ Preparation of market visit presentations and store visit kits
Leads and Develops People
§ Work with FSEE to oversee manpower allocation, welfare, development plan and productivity
§ Work with HR in recruitment, hiring, development and all HR issue regarding sales force.
§ Develop and coach FSEE
§ Responsible for inspiring and maintaining field sales employees’ motivation.
§ Ensure that Counter Managers are constantly upgraded to meet the requirements of the job. Conduct regular performance appraisals for Field Sales Executive and Counter Managers to ensure that performance is up to expectation.
1. Product, Selling Skill, Customer Service and Expert Training.
* Ensure that the field team meets or exceeds the Brands standards (La Mer Service Ritual), selling and communication skills, as well as product knowledge.
* Clearly communicate customer service objectives to the field team and provide on counter coaching to help deliver service standards.
* Assist in the design and delivery of training in service, product knowledge, service ritual skills, and Brands’ policies and procedures.
2. Training Development
§ Partner with Field Sales Executive to identify training needs and facilitate on-going job specific training for training field team in product knowledge, service/communication in service protocol, in order to achieve overall Brand’s performance targets.
* Design, develop training calendar plan upon identifying training and development needs of the Brand and Field Team
§ Apply training objectives and provide measurement to evaluation training effectiveness.
* Identify job skills training for Aestheticians, Experts, Senior Experts, CMs as in Basic, Intermediate and Advance levels, counter intelligence, special seminars and any external courses
* Work closely with Field Sales Executive in providing clear, constructive feedback on a regular basis to Experts on their individual job performance.
* Monitor and recommend action to enhance performance according to Brands’ certification course and makeup lesson/service guidelines.
* Oversee running of cabine ensuring bookings are maximized meeting retail targets and KPIs (IPT, AUS, productivity)
* Ensure Aesthetician facial skills meet brand standards
* Assess Aesthetician training needs and train Aestheticians on new facial services
4. Marketing, Media and Social Awareness Events
* Partner with PR for any and all media needs such as interviews and PR launch events.
* Facilitating In Store Support, Counter Support, Workshops Updates, Workshops and other Training formats.
* Complete special projects assigned by the Senior Sale and Marketing Manager or Regional Education Director.
* Develop, reconcile and manage the Education budget; Prioritize and allocate funds to meet the key needs of the business
* Compile all necessary reporting for Regional team on a monthly basis, quantitative and qualitative results of training in the following areas and take pro-active actions to improve :
o Cabine tracking
o Gain in productivity and key metrics (IPT, AUS, Capture Rate)
o Cost savings and operating effectiveness
- Customer complaints, product returns
* Represent affiliate at Regional meetings and adapt learnings locally.
Diploma in Business Management or equivalent.
Minimum 5-6 years of experience managing retail operations and at a supervisory level.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent coach and communicator
A good listener. Skilled at winning people over.
Team player, inspires and mentors a team, likes to lead by example, inspires enthusiasm.
Self-reliant with the ability to make solid business decisions independently
Ability to relate with different stakeholders and enjoys the fast-paced retail environment.
Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
Proactive in problem-solving and taking initiative to improve business
Passionate desire to make sales targets
Ability to get others to “buy in” to specific goals and strategies
Numeric ability essential - Computer literate in Excel and Word
Personal grooming must reflect/promote grooming and hygiene standards.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Singapore
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 186953