The Estee Lauder Companies Sales Operations Assistant (EL/TF/OR) - Singapore Affiliate in Singapore
Sales Operations Assistant (EL/TF/OR) - Singapore Affiliate
Brand: Estée Lauder - Brand
* To provide administrative support and compile analysis reports and presentations for the Brand General Manager and Sales team.
1. Compile, submit, disseminate & file all Sales reports on time (following Financial Year & Calendar Year)
a. Daily, Weekly & Monthly Updates
b. Year End Compilation, APCD Reports
c. Sub-Cat Report
d. Customer Sales Analysis Report
e. Retailer’s Review & Annual Presentation
f. New Products Analysis Report
2. Coordinate, compile and monitor paperwork for field staff.
a. Take Back Credit Note (TBCN), Not in Data (NID) & No Charge form requests.
b. Collection of pay slips on behalf of Field Sales Executive (FSE) from payroll.
c. Compile & maintain productivity reports, leave and medical records for field team.
d. Assists in coordinating free cosmetics and incentives.
e. Assist in Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) form submission.
3. Order Processing
a. Check, record & monitor orders from all retailers.
b. Ensure timely distribution of sell-in proposals to retailers (E.g. Departmental Stores (DS), Free Standing Stores (FSS) and Sephora).
c. Monitor stock movement and inform sales and field team of status.
d. Liaise with Regional Hub on deliveries.
4. Suppliers / Companies
a. Negotiate with external suppliers on costing & deliveries.
b. Raise Shopping Carts.
5. Brand support
* Assist Brand General Manager in brand assisting duties ensuring all appointments and meetings are well coordinated.
* Assist Brand General Manager in the preparation of travel and expense claims.
* Arrange with team and record minutes for Weekly brand meeting.
* Arrange international travel for team members on business trips.
* Process SAP Production Access and request provisioning tool for team.
* Provide administrative support to counters on phone line applications and requisition of business cards.
a. Compile and maintain customer list.
b. Order and monitor usage of collateral products at counter & office stationeries.
c. Facilitate and coordinate internal & external meetings.
d. Ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
* Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Business or equivalent
* At least 2 years of relevant experience in the retail / beauty industry
* IT savvy and good working knowledge on computer software (eg. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
* Good coordination and communication skills and fluent in both written and oral English.
* Analytical and enjoys working with numbers and presentation slides.
* Highly adaptable team player.
* Service oriented and enjoys working with people.
* Well-organized and proactive in following up.
* Experience with SAP is preferred.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Singapore
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 1814125