The Estee Lauder Companies Senior Corporate Sales Executive - Singapore Affiliate in Singapore
Senior Corporate Sales Executive - Singapore Affiliate
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
1. STRATEGY & BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY (40%)
* Develop 3 year Strategy for the Corporate Sales Channel - Identify new Corporate Sales opportunities (where to play), action plans (how to win) and capabilities / resources / processes required to meet the channel’s business goals and aspirations.
* Evaluates competitive challenges and identifies opportunities for growth and profit enhancement.
* Analyzes market activity and trends, customers, products, prices, and channels.
* Create and execute strategic action plans to meet Corporate Sales growth objectives, working with both regional and affiliate stakeholders to implement the plan and put metrics in place to monitor the processes.
* Works with Affiliate finance teams to align on Long Range Plan.
* Manages overall P&L of Affiliate Corporate Sales.
2. SALES & MARKETING OPERATIONS (30%)
* Implement strateg ic plans for increasing sales and profit ability, proactively learn and test the best practices across Affiliates.
* Consider brand guidelines and offerings to develop marketing and sales strategies to maximize sell-through.
* Interact with Training, Sales and Field to ensure that needs are met collectively .
* Gather feedback and report on promotions and special events best practices.
* Creates and maintains a network of cooperative relationships with Regional Corporate Sales, Affiliate business partners and Affiliate stakeholders.
* Develop further on Online platform to be more attractive
3. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (30%)
* Identify and facilitate an opportunities to optimize returned inventory and also excess inventory in the hub and other affiliates,
* Develop and execute inventory movement processes across the Supply Chain and Corporate Sales networks.
* Ensures proper stock holding at all doors in accordance with sales pattern .
* Analyze all brands finished goods inventory in excess of 6 months of demand for potential use with company/outlet stores.
* Actively work to remove barriers to excess inventory movement from Brands.
Diploma/Degree in Business or Logistics with at least 2-3 years relevant experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Knowledge on order-to-cash business processes.
Results-oriented and customer service focused.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Proactive and meticulous with analytical skills.
Strong problem solving skills.
Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Singapore
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 1811990